Epson, the world's leading projector manufacturer, has announced the launch of the LightScene projector, a new category of spotlight-shaped accent lighting laser projectors. The innovative projector is designed to simultaneously illuminate and project dynamic content on virtually any surface or material.
The new projectors offer a fresh solution for retailers, restaurants, bars or hotels facing an increasingly competitive environment, by providing an innovative experience for digital art, commercial signage, and spatial design applications.
The LightScene EV-100 series is ideal for curated visual environments such as retail showrooms, shop window displays, museum exhibits and art installations where minimal visual clutter is key.
“Display technology is changing the way consumers interact with brands and products, with the ability to delight and engage consumers in entirely new and visually compelling ways. The LightScene projector expands Epson’s presence in the signage and lighting sector with its space friendly design and flexible visual expressions. It can enable creative displays to deliver edutainment type content through imagery, motion and information. Retailers and businesses can easily create captivating and immersive environments for a memorable experience,” said Amy Kwa, Visual Products Department, Epson Singapore.
The LightScene series are available in two colours– LightScene EV-100 in white and LightScene EV-105 in black. They blend in discreetly and offer an array of configuration, mounting and programming options. The technology offers the best of both worlds – beautiful displays and unobtrusive visuals – while providing performance, versatility and reliability.
Additional features include:
- 3LCD laser technology – Epson laser technology provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation, plus a sealed optical engine for amazing image quality and outstanding performance.
- Robust content tools for ease of programming– The Epson Content Manager software includes templates, effects, colour and shape filters, and customizable options. Users can also create playlists, and schedule synchronized playback for up to 16 projectors at the same time.
- Management and control – Control the projector remotely with PC/ smart devices using Epson Web Control via the browser. User can also manage multiple projectors simultaneously using the Epson Management Software such as checking of status, and power on/off scheduling via the network.
- Scalable for an array of applications – Install multiple LightScene projectors and utilize Edge Blending technology for versatile, breath taking displays.
- Flexible positioning – Includes vertical and horizontal rotation with 360-degree mounting on floors, walls, or ceilings; 1.58x powered optical zoom and powered focus allows for installation in both large and small spaces
- Expansive connectivity – HDMI, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slotfor direct content storage when needed.
- Bright visual display system – Offers up to 2,000 lumens of color brightness and 2,000 lumens of white brightness for vibrant, rich colours.
Largest unit share of the market for 500-lumen and higher projectors. (Source: Futuresource Consulting Limited, 2001-2016)
20,000 hours is the estimated projector life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 80,000 employees in 86 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
About Epson Singapore
Since 1982, Epson has developed a strong presence across major markets in Southeast Asia and South Asia. Led by the regional headquarters Epson Singapore, Epson’s business in Southeast Asia spans an extensive network of 11 countries with a comprehensive infrastructure of close to 500 service outlets, 7 Epson solution centres and 7 manufacturing facilities.
About Epson Philippines
Epson’s corporate presence in the Philippines commenced in 1998. It grew rapidly into a billion-peso company in a span of a few years from its establishment due to its client-oriented approach in its business management style by its dedicated and innovative staff members and officers.Epson Philippines has an extensive network of 77 Authorized Service Centers nationwide with more than 200 dealers and more than 800 shops across the Country. For more details, please visit our website (www.epson.com.ph) or our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/EpsonPhilippines).
For product inquiries and technical support, please contact Epson Customer Care at: Metro Manila: (02) 441-9030; Toll Free: 1-800-1069-37766 (PLDT), 1-800-3-0037766 (DIGITEL) or visit the Epson Customer Care website: http://customercare.epson.com.ph