Epson has announced the launch of the new high-speed T-series large-format printers available as desktop or floor-standing models, marking Epson’s entry into the low-to-mid range CAD plotter market.
Offering one of the smallest footprints in its class, the wireless plotters feature a new minimalist, ergonomic and compact design suitable for the office. From printing of blueprints, line drawings to signages or classroom posters, the SureColour T-series offers reliable printing performance professionals across a wide range of sectors including architecture, engineering, CAD, GIS, education, corporate, home and small offices.
The SureColor T-series are driven by Epson’s PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead technology and Nozzle Verification technology to automatically detect and adjust nozzle condition, delivering precise detail and commercial-grade reliability.
The high performance range consists of the 36-inch SC-T5430 and 24-inch SC-T3430 printers that produce at high-speeds of 22 seconds and 25 seconds for A1 prints. The entry-model SC-T5130, SC-T3130 and SC-T3130N series prints A1 in 31 and 34 seconds respectively, and can fit in well in a small office environment.
Specifically, the SC-Tx130 series come with the unique auto-switching functionality enabling the printers to conveniently swap between large format roll paper and A4/A3 size paper, without users having to touch the printer, ideal for small companies that have multi-purpose print requirements in a limited workspace. Printouts are held in place until next printout for ease of use.
Epson SureColor SC-T3130N (without stand)
“The new SureColor T-series printers are designed for innovators – engineers, designers and architects, who are looking for a compact large format printer that can fit neatly into their workspace. The T-series printers build on Epson’s latest technology to deliver high quality prints, enabling users to wirelessly produce accurate and vibrant large format prints from their mobile devices directly,” said Eduardo Bonoan, Marketing Director for Epson Philippines.
Featuring integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, architects and designers can seamlessly print from tablets and smartphones or use the new 4.3-inch colour LCD touchscreen with simple and intuitive menu control and navigation. The advanced printer driver enables users to make last minute changes before printing, reducing the risk of misprint.
Next-generation high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks deliver durable archival prints with brilliant colour and crisp lines on virtually any paper type.
Easy to set up and designed for ease of use, the T-series printers come with the option to connect to Epson document scanners for seamless scanning of smaller documents to print enlarged copies.
More about the SureColor T-Series Printers
The T-series plotters deliver a range of features designed to help industry professionals increase productivity, including:
- Fast print speeds – The SC-T5130 and SC-T3130 produce accurate A1 prints in 31 and 34 seconds, respectively. The SC-T5430 and SC-T3430 prints A1 at high-speeds in 22 seconds and 25 seconds respectively.
- Easy to operate – A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks.
- Compact, clean design – Ultra small footprint and sleek, minimal design enhances workspace.
- Replace ink less often – High-capacity cartridges, up to 50ml colour and 80ml black for the SC-Tx130 series and up to 350ml for the SC-Tx430 series.
- Print from virtually anywhere in the office – Integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity allow for easy printing print from tablets, smartphones and more.
- High-performance – PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, and commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
- Durable, vibrant prints – Next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink technology produces brilliant color and crisp lines.
- Versatile media handling – Accommodates rolls up to 24- and 36-inches and up to 50 cut sheets of A4 and A3 paper as well as cut-sheet papers up to A1 (24”) or A0 (36”) with Auto Sheet Feeder
- Precise, sharp detail – Print blueprints, line drawings, posters, and more up to 2,400 dpi.
- Easy set up – Get up and running out of the box in rapid time.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 76,000 employees in 87 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
About Epson Singapore
Since 1982, Epson has developed a strong presence across major markets in Southeast Asia and South Asia. Led by the regional headquarters Epson Singapore, Epson’s business in Southeast Asia spans an extensive network of 11 countries with a comprehensive infrastructure of close to 500 service outlets, 7 Epson solution centres and 7 manufacturing facilities.
About Epson Philippines
Epson’s corporate presence in the Philippines commenced in 1998. It grew rapidly into a billion-peso company in a span of a few years from its establishment due to its client-oriented approach in its business management style by its dedicated and innovative staff members and officers. Epson Philippines has an extensive network of 77 Authorized Service Centers nationwide with more than 200 dealers and more than 800 shops across the Country. For more details, please visit our website (www.epson.com.ph) or our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/EpsonPhilippines).
For product inquiries and technical support, please contact Epson Customer Care at: Metro Manila: (02) 441-9030; Toll Free: 1-800-1069-37766 (PLDT), 1-800-3-0037766 (DIGITEL) or visit the Epson Customer Care website: http://customercare.epson.com.ph.